TRANSPORT CANADADRONE FLIGHT REVIEW
Flight Review is a Government Exam. Upon registration you will receive Flight Review Prep Module, Scheduling and Checklist on AlteX Academy. This information is provided to assist candidates in preparation of the Flight Review. AlteX Flight Review schedule also includes 1 hour practice time on our designated Drone Flight Field. Book your flight review session at least 2 days in advance. You may reschedule 2 days prior to session time. Details and availability in Flight Review Prep Module upon registration.
COVID19 Safety Procedures in-effect.
01. Flight Review Prep: Online AlteX Academy
02. Flight Review: In-person AlteX Flight Field
- Duration: 1 Hour Flight Practice and Setup, 30 minutes Flight Review.
- Schedule: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 10am to 5pm.
- Access Duration: You have 90 Days to schedule a flight review session with AlteX. Upon registration you can register for preferred session time on AlteX Academy learning portal. You can also reschedule with minimum 48 hours’ notice.
- Optional: Drone rental available.
Pass Transport Canada RPAS (Drone) Pilot Advanced Written Exam. Students are required to be capable of verbal communication in English.
Refundable with less than 1 hour of learning time on AlteX Academy, within 24 hours of purchase.
Exchange not applicable for online course.
Contact email@example.com with your full name, email address, and course name for Refund requests.
AlteX Academy online courses are cloud based. Videos, Graphics Material or Interactive Material such as glossary and quiz are not available for download. A package of downloadable course files is provided in Course Orientation Module where applicable. Standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word and PDF are required to complete AlteX Courses. Internet speed of 10 Mbps or more is recommended for optimal learning experience. Please allow time for loading course module if your internet speed is less than 10 Mbps. Internet service interruption may disrupt course learning progress
Contact us if you have more questions about this course.