This 3-hour session includes hands-on flight training to prepare you for Transport Canada’s Drone Flight Review. Additional industry application training is also provided based on individual student’s interest and flight skills.
Book your flight training session at least 2 days in advance. You may reschedule 2 days prior to session time. Details and availability in Flight Training Scheduling module upon registration.
COVID19 Safety Procedures in-effect with only 1-on-1 training provided for public Flight training.
01. Flight Setup and Site Survey
02. Flight Instruments
03. Flight Maneuvers
05. Intelligent Flight Features
06. Industry Applications
07. Flight Records
- Learning Hours: 3 Hours Instructor-led flight training, 1 Free Solo flight practice day on AlteX Flight Field during public days
- Schedule: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 10am to 5pm.
- Access Duration: You have 90 Days to schedule a training session with AlteX
- Upon registration you can register for preferred session time on AlteX Academy learning portal. You can also reschedule with minimum 48 hours’ notice.
Optional: DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2 or Mavic 2 Pro included for training.
Pass Transport Canada RPAS (Drone) Pilot Advanced Written Exam. Students are required to be capable of verbal communication in English.
Refundable with less than 1 hour of learning time on AlteX Academy, within 24 hours of purchase.
Exchange not applicable for online course.
Contact email@example.com with your full name, email address, and course name for Refund requests.
AlteX Academy online courses are cloud based. Videos, Graphics Material or Interactive Material such as glossary and quiz are not available for download. A package of downloadable course files is provided in Course Orientation Module where applicable. Standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word and PDF are required to complete AlteX Courses. Internet speed of 10 Mbps or more is recommended for optimal learning experience. Please allow time for loading course module if your internet speed is less than 10 Mbps. Internet service interruption may disrupt course learning progress
Contact us if you have more questions about this course.