Drone Real EstatePhotography
This application focused course covers all knowledge areas of drone photography for Real Estate marketing. After completing this course, students will be able to plan, shoot, edit, and deliver professional Real Estate photography with drones.
01. Fundamentals of Drone Real Estate Photography
02. Camera Angles and Composition from the Air
03. Lighting and Camera Settings
04. Post-Production Techniques
05. Drone Equipment
06. Planning and Scheduling
07. Course Review
08. Resources & Practice Material
- Learning Hours: 3 Hours
- Access Duration: You have 90 Days access to the course after enrollment
- A 90-Day course extension may be requested for $20. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundamental camera knowledge and drone operational skills are recommended prior to taking the course.
Refundable with less than 1 hour of learning time on AlteX Academy, within 24 hours of purchase.
Exchange not applicable for online course.
Contact email@example.com with your full name, email address, and course name for Refund requests.
AlteX Academy online courses are cloud based. Videos, Graphics Material or Interactive Material such as glossary and quiz are not available for download. A package of downloadable course files is provided in Course Orientation Module where applicable. Standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word and PDF are required to complete AlteX Courses. Internet speed of 10 Mbps or more is recommended for optimal learning experience. Please allow time for loading course module if your internet speed is less than 10 Mbps. Internet service interruption may disrupt course learning progress
Contact us if you have more questions about this course.